If you’re looking for a quick, delicious dessert to make during these summer months, but without baking, you’re going to love this! I found the recipe for this no-bake peanut butter pie via Pinterest and each time I’ve made it, it’s been a hit.
You will need:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 – 8-ounce containers of frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9- inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Peanut butter chips for garnish (optional)
Follow these steps:
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Fold in 1 of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. Reserve the other container of cool whip for serving.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top pie with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired.
It’s delish! See for yourself.