Fall is one of my favorite times of the year!
Maybe it’s the weather, the changing leaves or the holidays, but all of it just makes me smile. And with everything going on around us, I thought it would be nice to reflect and give thanks for some of the little things that bring us so much joy during this wonderful season.
Here are 10 things I love about fall:
- The colorful leaves
- The cooler temperatures that call for bundling up in a cozy sweater
- Homemade pumpkin cookies (or pretty much anything flavored with pumpkin)
- A warm pot of soup and some homemade bread
- A wood-burning fire in our family room
- Football games
- A cup of hot chocolate or apple cider
- Picking apples as a family from our orchard
- Movie nights outside with a bonfire
- Settling in for the night on some soft flannel sheets
This certainly is not an exhaustive list of the things I love about fall, but it definitely includes some of my favorites. So, with fall getting underway, remember to take time to think about your favorite things and, hopefully, make time to enjoy them. If you have other great things you love about fall, please make sure to share them!
Happy fall everyone!