Bordas & Bordas Amateur Golf Classic, September 5-6, 2020
Crispin Golf Course at Oglebay Park
36-Hole Medal and Best Ball Event
Championship and Senior (50+) Flights
Sign Up Today:
- The Bordas & Bordas Amateur Golf Classic has deep roots in West Virginia, with the inaugural event dating back to the 1930s and is considered the oldest amateur classic in the tri-state area.
- Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal hosted the tournament from 2007-2017, prior to that it was known as the Bernhardt’s (1945-1999) and Welty Buick (2000-2006) tournaments.
- Bordas & Bordas has been working with several local business owners to create sponsorship opportunities and has chosen The Oglebay Foundation to receive a portion of the proceeds. The proceeds will benefit the Access to the Parks program which gives underpriveleged youths the opportunity to visit the parks free of charge.
- The tournament has raised thousands of dollars for local charities over the years.
- Last year’s Medal Champion was Wheeling’s Jacob Nickell.
- A total purse of $10,000 will be handed out.